Thursday, December 29, 2016

DFWBIUG CAD Training Event

Good afternoon everyone. I hope everyone had a great Christmas weekend. I just wanted to inform everyone that the next user group event will be January 19th, at NYLO Hotel in Los Colinas, Texas. We have a new group of instructors and speakers for this event, This event will be focused more on the civil engineering field side, so we will not have any Revit classes. I am definitely excited about this event because we will be performing a live demonstration of one of the drones performing a image scan. In addition, we may time to also perform a live lidar scan of the parking and building which the data will be used during one of the classes. 

The class schedule will be posted the week of the event. Just like the last summer's event, box lunches will be provided with drinks. At the event, I will be giving away two prizes during the last class time slot of the day. After the event, please join us at the bar for happy hour. Sorry but you will have to pay for your own drinks. 

Here are a few images from last summers event. See link below for the registration page. I hope to see everyone there. 








Event Website
DFWBIUG GOOGLE+ Community


1 comment:

  1. I was at this place last week. This is such a joy as a place for food! I had a beautiful time at LA venue here. It reminded me of another center in Memphis, Tennessee. A beautiful, wonderful place that had excellent atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete